Welcome to DMNotebook.com
I created this site years ago as a focal point for my tabletop gaming group. Here you will find:
All of this is available to everyone free of cost. Please take some time, browse around, and feel free to REGISTER and contribute to this wonderful resource and community!
- Forums - for communication
- Notebooks - for both Dungeon Masters and their groups alike
- Media - for the sharing of your campaign creations
- Tools - a collection of useful tabletop gaming tools
March 08, 2014, 06:12:16 pm by Paizo News
| Views: 1 | Comments: 0
Pathfinder Adventure Path: Mummy's Mask Player's Guide (PFRPG) PDF (FREE)
The Mummy's Mask Player's Guide gives players all the spoiler-free information, inspiration, and new rules they'll need to create characters prepared for delving into the adventure and intrigue of the Mummy's Mask Adventure Path.
Within, players of this campaign will find everything they need to create character backgrounds tied to personalities and events vital to Pathfinder Adventure Path's exploration of some of the many ancient tombs and vast deserts of Osirion, along with new campaign—specific traits to give bold adventurers the edge they'll need to take on the strange and deadly threats faced on their quest. This player’s guide also features a view of the city of Wati where the adventure begins, as well as various class options and advice for heroes ready to explore the nation of Osirion’s many ruins.
Adventurers don't need to delve forgotten tombs unprepared! Gather your allies and let the Mummy's Mask Player's Guide start your trip into the thrill and danger of the blistering desert.
Source: Pathfinder Adventure Path: Mummy's Mask Player's Guide (PFRPG) PDF (FREE)
March 07, 2014, 06:09:13 pm by Paizo News
| Views: 15 | Comments: 0
Pathfinder Adventure Path #79: The Half-Dead City (Mummy’s Mask 1 of 6) (PFRPG)
Chapter 1: "The Half-Dead City"
By Jim Groves
The Mummy's Mask Adventure Path begins with "The Half-Dead City," an exciting new adventure in the pyramid-laden realm of Osirion, Land of Pharaohs! In the city of Wati, the church of Pharasma holds a lottery allowing explorers to delve the tombs of the city's vast necropolis in search of the nation's lost glories. In the course of investigating dusty tombs and fighting their ancient guardians and devious traps, the heroes encounter a group of rival adventurers intent on keeping one tomb's treasures for themselves. At the same time, the heroes learn that a dangerous artifact has been stolen from the tomb. Can the adventurers defeat their rivals, or will they fall to the undead defenders of the city's necropolis?
This volume of the Pathfinder Adventure Path launches the Mummy's Mask Adventure Path and includes:
- "The Half-Dead City," a Pathfinder adventure for 1st-level characters, by Jim Groves.
- A double-sized gazetteer of Wati exploring both parts of this vibrant city dedicated to the dead, by Crystal Frasier.
- A rough welcome to Wati in the Pathfinder Journal, by Amber E. Scott.
- Five dangerous new monsters, by Jim Groves, Will McCardell, and Michael McCarthy.
Each monthly full-color softcover Pathfinder Adventure Path volume contains an in-depth adventure scenario, stats for several new monsters, and support articles meant to give Game Masters additional material to expand their campaign. Pathfinder Adventure Path volumes use the Open Game License and work with both the Pathfinder RPG and the world’s oldest fantasy RPG.
Cover Art by Tyler Jacobson.
Source: Pathfinder Adventure Path #79: The Half-Dead City (Mummy’s Mask 1 of 6) (PFRPG)
March 06, 2014, 06:05:12 pm by Paizo News
| Views: 16 | Comments: 0
Pathfinder Campaign Setting: Inner Sea Gods Hardcover (PFRPG)
Unleash the Power of the Gods!
Through the miracles of priests and the weapons of crusaders, the deities of the Pathfinder Roleplaying Game command unrivaled influence over the lands of the Inner Sea. Tap into their incredible might with Pathfinder Campaign Setting: Inner Sea Gods! Inside you’ll discover the deepest secrets of an entire pantheon of incomparable beings, claim relics suited to both sinners and saints, and wield immortal might as a character of any background, race, or class. No longer does the favor of the gods belong to clerics, paladins, and other divine spellcasters alone—choose your faith and make holy power your own!
This volume expands upon the world and religions detailed in Pathfinder Campaign Setting: The Inner Sea World Guide. Inside this tome of mysteries, you’ll find:
- Massive articles on the most powerful deities of the Pathfinder campaign setting, revealing everything you need to know about the gods and their followers, temples, adventurers, holy days, otherworldly realms, divine minions, and more!
- Details on nearly 300 deities from across the Inner Sea region and beyond.
- New prestige classes to imbue you with the power of the gods! What’s more, each of these three classes is uniquely customized to make worshipers of all 20 core gods mechanically distinct from each other—that’s 60 different prestige class variations!
- Tons of new feats to help optimize your character and make you a champion of the church.
- More than 140 magic items tailored to religious characters of all classes! Unleash righteous wrath or spread divine corruption with sacred armor, weapons, altars, holy symbols, and other relics for every faith.
- A library of spells and subdomains to help your caster sow destruction, spread divine love, or remake reality in your god’s name!
- Character traits to help you get the most out of your character’s beliefs and backstory.
- Dozens of monsters, including high-level heralds and divine servitors for Pathfinder’s most prominent deities.
Source: Pathfinder Campaign Setting: Inner Sea Gods Hardcover (PFRPG)
March 06, 2014, 06:05:09 pm by Kickstart News
| Views: 14 | Comments: 0
Zaharia, a fantasy RPG inspired by Middle Eastern worldZaharia, a fantasy RPG inspired by Middle Eastern world
Zaharia is a RPG with an original setting inspired by Middle Eastern and Oriental cultures. It captures the charm and flavor of those settings, while maintaining a plausible and convincing game world for you to explore. The players will be able to create their own characters and use them freely, defining their own story in the world of Zaharia without compromise or constraint.
Source: Zaharia, a fantasy RPG inspired by Middle Eastern world
March 06, 2014, 06:05:09 pm by Kickstart News
| Views: 16 | Comments: 0
Project OlabborProject Olabbor
Olabbor is a high fantasy setting with steampunk elements. It it a world of fantastical locations, orbital clockwork cities, entire races which live in centipedeal construct crawling cities, races which live under murk and mire of swamps in magically sustained bubbles. It is a world where the planes are but planets in a star system, all bound by a twisting cosmic river upon which ships may sail, save for hell which rests within the center of the world which is the prime material, Olabbor. It is a dangerous world filled with tough unique races and even tougher monsters. A world where the fantastic and the awe inspiring are ever present making for a game setting with its own personal feel which will feel as much like a character as any member of your party.
This picture is the work of Ognian Bonev, it is not the property of Olabbor Games and is simply a piece of artwork which inspired the setting.
Source: Project Olabbor