- ● Dzicz i Potwory Suplement IIPublisher: Lumis
Towary i podróżnicy!
Drugi dodatek do Dziczy i Potworów oddaje grającym 10 stron, na których znajdą nowe opcje wyposażenia, zasady tworzenia mistrzowsko wykonanych przedmiotów, opcjonalną regułę wyglądu postaci, nowe obszary, nowe statusy postaci oraz zagrożenia związane z niekorzystną pogodą i dziczą.Price: $1.00 Read more »
- ● Worlds of Legacy: Rhapsody of Blood: Choir of SoulsPublisher: Modiphius
The Castle invades time and time again, trying to blight our world. Fight it back with seven new Explorer playbooks for Rhapsody of Blood!
Choir of Souls by Maria Rivera brings you seven new Explorer playbooks to use in Rhapsody of Blood. Bring them into your game to add variety to your game, and explore new ways of fighting back the Regent and their minions!
Digital only. Also includes printable handouts to use in your game.
The Assassin is a killer and a poisoner.
The Captain is a supportive leader and combatant.
The Joker is a trickster and a jack-of-all-trades.
The Knight is an honor-bound warrior.
The Mascot is a sapient animal or creature.
The Medic is a perceptive healer.
The Professor is an inventor and a tinkerer.
This expansion requires Worlds of Legacy: Rhapsody of Blood to play!Price: $3.99 Read more »
- ● Shadowrun: No Future (A Cyberpunk Sourcebook)Publisher: Catalyst Game Labs
SCREAM YOUR TRUTH
The voices will be heard. The powers of the Sixth World want to control everything, keeping the world pacified through bland entertainment and milquetoast messages.
But they can’t keep everyone quiet. People have ideas screaming to get out and the tools to record and spread them. Whether they’re starting a new band, recording guerrilla trid dramas, or launching a pirate tridcast where someone tells the truth for once, they can grab audiences by the throat and get them to listen.
They’re out of patience, and everyone else is out of time. No Future is the Shadowrun guide to Sixth World culture, including information on music acts, trid movies and series, media sources, and sports, with a look at some of the voices bubbling up from the underground and demanding attention. With detailed setting information and relevant rules, No Future adds new elements and depth to Sixth World role-playing.
No Future is a cyberPUNK sourcebook that details the culture and everyday life of the Shadowrun setting and is useful for whatever version of Shadowrun you play!Price: $24.99 Read more »
- ● Shadowrun: Chicago Chaos (Anarchy)Publisher: Catalyst Game Labs
CHICAGO CHAOS THE DEEPEST DISORDER
For years, the heart of Chicago has been a wasteland, but not a barren one. Squatters and scroungers compete with ghouls, insect spirits, and creatures that haven’t even been named yet in the quest to carve out a piece of this inhospitable territory for themselves. That’s all changing, though. Some of the powers of the world have decided there might be things of worth inside Chicago’s Containment Zone, so they’re looking to open it up. The fight for the soul of Chicago is on.
Chicago Chaos contains Contract Briefs, characters, and plot information for Shadowrun: Anarchy players, providing the details and resources needed to let players jump into the chaos, fighting bizarre enemies, digging up pieces of the buried past, and seeing what they can make out of a once-broken city. There are also new qualities and Shadow Amps to help players flesh out their Anarchy characters. Chicago Chaos is for use with Shadowrun: Anarchy.Price: $19.99 Read more »
- ● AEIOUS Cyclopaedia: The Morancan RacePublisher: RAdV Creatives
The AEIOUS Cyclopaedia series contains glimpses of the history, legends, people, and places of the wide, wild World of AEIOUS.
The Morancan Race features the physical traits and racial powers of the first of the Posterior Races. It shows a backgrounder on the race's homeland (in the old and modern times), along with its government, climate, and economy.
The book also contains a featured character, generated with skills, abilities, powers, and personal history complete with details on racial, class, and type benefits. It also has a bonus segment on the Mode Up Optimum Form benefits.
The World of AEIOUS is a role-playing game inspired by the fast paced action of DBZ and others that it inspired throughout the years. It is designed with an original fantasy world, distinctive races and classes, grand powers, skills, and abilties, supported by a host of legends and stories, and a fighting system that will empower you to enjoy adventuring in old and new settings; using magic, technology, luck and everything that you can get your hands into.
Prove your mastery as you develop your character's powers, abilities, and techniques in this brave and bold world. Strive to become a master, endure to become a legend, and maybe you might get a whiff of immortality.
Fight other powerful warriors, defeat monsters, discover new lands, and prove your worth in this new adventure game. Create your own story and become part of the mythos of the world.
Enter the World of AEIOUS.
This book is a supplement to the core books: World of AEIOUS: The Player's Guide, The Rules Advocate's Manual, and the Powers of AEIOUS.
ORRead more »
- ● Seafoot Games - Dry Bones Gorge | 20x30 BattlemapPublisher: Seafoot Games
Dry Bones Gorge
This gorge has earned its name for a reason. It is as dry as cracked, sun-baked bones—and the decaying corpses of those who have died of thirst within its reaches have all too often graced its parched earth, nourishing the starving soil, and luring local monsters in for a feast.
- Monsters are eating the corpses of foolish travellers. Upon seeing fresh, and mouth-wateringly succulent fresh, they decide your party is the far richer reward…
- A wraith bound to haunt her bones attacks your party, claiming to have been slain by the chief of a nearby village—and knowing only that she wants retribution, whatever the cost. If enough travellers die here, she knows that, eventually, the chief will have to come and inspect their deaths himself…
- A ghost locals know to avoid has been luring travellers to their doom by tricking them into following her into a monster’s lair. But what will she do if your party kills the beast she was using as a tool for her vengeance? An abused woman who killed herself, she was eternally bound to the mortal plain hundreds of years ago by her abuser, but she doesn’t know how much time has passed. Believing he is out of reach of her vengeance, and unable to leave, she vents her fury by killing whoever she can. If someone were to grant her mercy, perhaps they would find the man who did this to her, and bring him here. Short of that, perhaps they would find and bring his bones—doing onto him what was done onto her, so that she might finally have closure…
What You Will Receive
A home-printable 20x30 battlemap, compatible with any role-play game, and VTTs such as Roll20.
Home-printable, A4 .PDF of the gridded map at 300dpi, spread over several pages.
300dpi .JPEGs of the map for A1 poster printing or VTT.
72dpi .JPEGs of the map for VTTs.
If you enjoyed any of our maps, please leave a review below—or tell us what you’d like to see in the comments!
Find us on Facebook or Patreon to receive updates on new titles and more.Price: $1.50 Read more »
- The Map of BadendalePublisher: Creepy Assassin
Introducing the Map of Badendale, a Setting Supplement for the The Dales of The Great Wyrm Lake Roleplaying Game. Originally created by Glenn Joly and updated by Greg Schulze, this map includes the region for the The Society of Masks adventure for the The Dales of The Great Wyrm Lake RPG, plus enough areas for many more urban adventures.
This map supplement and The Dales of The Great Wyrm Lake RPG introduces the Gamemaster and Players to a world of sword and sorcery fantasy. This setting can be used in a number of different ways that may fit your gaming style. It can be used as a starting point for adventures in your own home setting, as a reference for expanding this setting for your own uses, or simply as background information when playing The Society of Masks adventure or any future The Dales of The Great Wyrm Lake adventures. Pick up your sword and shield, prepare your Wyrm Magic, concentrate on your Psi, and enter the The Dales of The Great Wyrm Lake.
Each square on this map represents 30 feet.Price: $1.00 Read more »
- The Society of Masks: An 8th Level The Dales of The Great Wyrm Lake RPG AdventurePublisher: Creepy Assassin
The Society of Masks, an 8th level adventure for The Dales of The Great Wyrm Lake Roleplaying Game, which introduces the Gamemaster and Players to a world of sword and sorcery fantasy. The Society of Masks uses the D10 Pentra System, of which only a 10-sided die is needed to play this RPG adventure. Pick up your sword and shield, prepare your Wyrm Magic, concentrate on your Psi, and enter the The Dales of The Great Wyrm Lake.
The Dales of The Great Wyrm Lake RPG rules are needed to play this adventure, plus the Map of Badendale free download. Other products include The Draconic Schism, The Cavern of Calamity, The Gildwest Pass, Souls of Black, Threshold of Power, and Queen of the Dark Moor adventures.Price: $1.95 Read more »
- Legion of Liberty JumpstartPublisher: Happy Monster Press
Superheroes in the American Revolution for Savage Worlds Adventure Edition!
Legion of Liberty: Superheroes of 1776 follows the adventures of a group of young superhuman heroes fighting for independence in the American colonies. As the war progresses, the heroes will develop new powers and find new enemies - and their actions can change the course of history.In the Americas, a tiny percentage of people develop superpowers around the age of 12. All of the European powers are competing for colonization in part to acquire these superhumans and use them in their ongoing power struggles in Europe. The British conscript their superhumans into the Royal Superhuman Regiment - the notorious Greycoats; the Sons of Liberty, however, have hidden some young superhumans, waiting for the right time to rebel against the tyranny of King George.The Legion of Liberty Setting Book will have:
Legion of Liberty requires the Savage Worlds Adventure Edition Core Rules to play.Coming to Kickstarter in March 2019!
22 new Edges and Hindrances for building superhuman heroes
18 new Powers ranging from shifting your body into solid rock to controlling the weather
Rules for superpowered skirmishes on black powder battlefields
A complete Plot Point Campaign where the results of one battle determine where the heroes will fight next
An adventure generator for raids, battles, reconnaissance and skullduggery in the revolution
- Children of the Apocalypse JumpstartPublisher: Happy Monster Press
UPDATED FOR SAVAGE WORLDS ADVENTURE EDITION!
In the ruins of an ancient city, a band of treasure hunters seeks ancient artifacts to fuel the creations of a powerful Tinker Mage. Armies trade musket fire across rolling hills as pikemen brace to receive a charge of monstrous shock troops. An assassin in the service of the Goddess of Death and Disease sets a gunpowder charge beneath the foundations of a rival church. A wizard faces down a psion in an arcane duel for possession of a trove of ancient texts. All these adventures and more are daily occurrences in the world of Children of the Apocalypse, a post-apocalyptic fantasy setting for Savage Worlds Adventure Edition.
Legend tells of how the ancient, technologically advanced civilization of Earth fell in the devastating War of the Gods. The final blow in that war was a devastating plague that wiped out almost every living humanoid, with only a tiny fraction left to rebuild civilization. Much has been achieved under the auspices of the Four benign deities, Iset (Justice and Learning), Edward (Magic and Psionics), Jonas (Tinkers and Scientists), and Rahel (Law and War). New cities have risen, far from the haunted ruins of the old. Lost technologies have been rediscovered, including the recent addition of gunpowder as a tool for construction and warfare. Alongside these cities have also risen dominions of beastmen and other twisted creatures, some building cities and civilizations of their own. There, and also in the shadows of the humanoid cities, the dark gods plot and plan, always seeking advantage but never pressing to the point of triggering another war of the gods. But such a war is coming, and it will forever change the shape of the world.
Children of the Apocalypse Second Edition is coming to DriveThruRPG later in 2019.Price: $0.00 Read more »
- Shadows over StillwaterPublisher: Chaosium
Against the Mythos in the Down Darker Trails Setting
Shadows Over Stillwater is a collection of scenarios and locales for Down Darker Trails—the Wild West setting for Call of Cthulhu and Pulp Cthulhu. Contained within are further insights and challenges for those seeking bold adventure in the American Old West.
Featured is a three-part campaign—The Shadow Over Stillwater—set in the mountains of the New Mexico Territory. A hunt for a fugitive murderer leads the investigators into a mystery involving odd townsfolk, strange lights in the sky, walking corpses, and the machinations of a once-powerful and ancient race seeking to reclaim their lost glory.
The campaign is suitable for groups of any size, as the Keeper can easily scale the opposition to reflect the number of investigators. An apparently simple task, bringing a wanted man to justice, brings the investigators to a town suffering an epidemic of bizarre events, from crazed residents to the dead rising from their graves.
Shadows Over Stillwater opens with a three-part campaign called The Shadow Over Stillwater:
Part 1: Lazarus, in Spades, the first scenario in the campaign, sends the investigators to Stillwater, New Mexico. Stillwater’s sheriff has alerted the authorities that a wanted man, Hank Hanratty, has been spotted in the town. The investigators are hired to the outlaw but, on arrival in Stillwater, they are faced with a situation that threatens to plunge them into chaos and death.
Part 2: Trouble on Knife Cut Mesa immediately follows with the investigators heading to the mesa north of Stillwater to seek the source of recent strange events where a band of Mescalero Apache may aid or confuse their investigation. Tracing their quarry into mountains, the investigators come face to face with an ancient evil.
Part 3: Shattered Earth, Poisoned Sky brings the campaign to a potentially explosive finale. Santa Rosita has been wracked with earthquakes—the residents fear that their town will soon be destroyed. The investigators’ efforts to uncover the secret behind the situation may be hampered by the growing paranoia among the townsfolk. The investigators must delve deeply to thwart a plan designed to remake the Earth.
Following the campaign is another adventure, Beneath the Burning Sun, that can be played as a standalone adventure or as a continuation of The Shadow Over Stillwater. The investigators arrive in the town of Shade in Silverhole County, New Mexico where they become embroiled in a desperate bank robbery and join a posse to track down a gang of ferocious outlaws led by a crazed preacher. A bloody trail leads to an abandoned Spanish fort high in the Cebolletas where death awaits.
A new locale for the Down Darker Trails setting follows: Stonegarden expands upon the Down Darker Trails setting. A booming mining town in Arizona, tucked away in the Coyote Mountains, this locale provides a new and fully realized town in which to base adventures. The history of the region, its locations, and people are detailed, as well as its secrets, threats, and Mythos connections. Whether venturing forth to unlock the riddles of Stone Garden Mesa or enjoying the hospitality of the Ralston family, this new campaign setting presents a community with one of the most violent reputations in the entire West. A place of danger, wild adventure, and dark secrets.
Finally, The Devil’s Round-Up provides an extended adventure seed set in a location that may be familiar to long-time Call of Cthulhu fans. A roster of detailed characters, along with their foul agendas are described, ready to darken the day of any investigators who venture into doom-haunted Castronegro.
That’s plenty of adventure to keep your gaming group immersed in the horrors and terrors of the Old West.
According to your preferred style of play, Shadows Over Stillwater can be played using classic Call of Cthulhu, but can also be enjoyed with the Pulp Cthulhu supplement. This book requires the Call of Cthulhu Keeper’s Rulebook (7th edition) to play. Having access to the Down Darker Trails core setting book is highly recommended.Price: $17.99 Read more »
- Ponyfinder - 5E Herolab ExtensionPublisher: Silver Games LLC
Easily make a character using the options laid out in the Ponyfinder Campaign Setting. Supports all the races, spells, class options, feats and equipment from the book for new and existing characters.
Requires Hero Labs with DnD 5E to use.
Be sure to visit https://forums.wolflair.com/showthread.php?t=55090 and grab the community pack (free) for 5e.Price: $9.99 Read more »
- Treasures of the Ancients (GWA1)Publisher: Wizards of the Coast
The Ancients are a race of mysterious humans that once revelled in the glories of technology. Suddenly, inexplicably, they were wiped out. Their tools, their vehicles, their weapons, and other devices of interest can be found in the ruins of their former cities, buried in radioactive slag, or submerged under rerouted rivers and lakes.
Treasures of the Ancients, a supplement for the Gamma World game, details a plethora of these complex and valuable items.
This accessory includes the following:
- Weapons, bombs, grenades, and other military systems, including the lethal Mark XII Blaster.
- Vehicles, civilian and military, occupational and recreational, including the fun but dangerous Pogo Platform.
- Medical products to aid characters in their adventures, including the rare and wonderful Life Chamber.
- Dozens of robots, including the Exterminator and the Devastator—two robotic devices that will make the most poweful mutants cringe in fear.
- An additional suit of powered armor.
This digital edition includes the PDF version of the book, and a ZIP file containing printable poster JPGS.Price: $7.99 Read more »
- GW9: Delta FragmentPublisher: Wizards of the Coast
The quest of the Restorationists is nearing an end. Your party has been entrusted with finding the secrets of the Sky Chariot of the Ancients, and returning the information (and anything else) to them.
However easy that may sound, there are always complications. General Timon, who has made quite a name for himself in these parts, is negotiating with the King of the Mountain—he wants an alliance. In addition to your mission for the Restorationists, you must prevent Timon from strengthening his position in these lands.
Are you resourceful enough to complete the task of finding the Sky Chariot and stop Timon at the same time? Or will you be forced to achieve one at the expense of the other?
Time is running out.
This 96-page adventure also contains a rules supplement and an entire city to explore.Price: $7.99 Read more »
- Polyhedron Newszine V4 #2 Issue 17Publisher: Wizards of the Coast
Included in this issue:
- Encounters — by Kim Eastland. Your party discovers the unmarked ruins of a template—with no doorways.
- The Incants of Ishcabeble — by Bob Blake. The epic Prophecy of Brie series continues with Part 6.
- Cryptic Alliance of the Bi-Month — James M. Ward. Gamma World game's Knight of Genetic Purity.
- Variants, House Rules, and Hybrids — by Roger E. Moore. Notes for the Dungen Master.
- The Fighter — by James M Ward. The archetypical fighter character.
- Two new NPCs — Find out how your favorite characters can be published in Polyhedron Newszine
- Disguised Weapons — by Nicholas Moschovakis. This RPGA Network member and his friends have developed some new disguised weapons for the Top Secret game.
- Wishes have their limits — by Kim Mohan. The Wish spell may not so all that you want it to.
- DM Talk — by Carl Smith. Advice from one DM to others of the species.
- Dispel Confusion — by Penny Petticord, James M Ward, and Carl Smith
- Polyhedron Newszine V4 #1 Issue 16Publisher: Wizards of the Coast
Included in this issue:
- Encounters — by Doug Behringer. NATO agent Dean Wiles must rescue an East German defector or lose him to the Soviets for good.
- The Riddle of Dolmen Moor - by Bob Blake. The epic Prophecy of Brie continues in this eight-page mini-module, with an additional two pages of pregenerated characters included.
- Cryptic Alliance of the Bi-Month - by James M. Ward. The Followers of The Voice.
- The Shady Dragon Inn - by Carl Smith. Meet the workers and owner of the Shady Dragon Inn in their environment.
- Hot Shots and Cold Water - by Roger E. Moore. More Notes for the Dungeon Master.
- Boredom, Research is not a diry word, and Photo session - by Kim Eastland. Learn how 10 perk up your boring campaign in this three-segment article.
- Monty Haul and the German High Command - by James M. Ward. Reprinted from DRAGON® Magazine #15.
- Dispel Confusion - by Penny Petticord, James M. Ward, and Carl Smith.
- Polyhedron Newszine V3 #6 Issue 15Publisher: Wizards of the Coast
Included in this issue:
Encounters — Edrie Solo's task is to defeat the magical guards and escape alive—no easy task! by James M Ward
Dispel Confusion - By James M. Ward, Penny Petticord, Mike Carr, David Cook, and Merle Rasmussen
The AD&D® Game Exam - by Philip Meyers. From DRAGON® Magazine #47.
Do it Yourself — Solo Gaming — by Roger E Moore. Have you ever despaired of finding someone as enthusiastic as yourself to game with? Look no further!
High Level Adventures — by Roger E Moore
Mas Day in New Hope — by James M Ward. A laser-toting, white-bearded, red-suited man with brown creatures spells GAMMA WORLD game scenario
House Rules in the DAWN PATROLTM Game — by Mike Carr
The Vesper Investigation — Elissa Dane is looking for her uncle — somone (or something) doesn't want her to find him; a GANGBUSTERSTM game scenario
Cash & Carry for Cowboys — by Glenn Rahman. From DRAGON Magazine #54
College Courses and Vital Statistics — by Merle M Rasmussen. Reprinted from DRAGON Magazine #51
Cardstock Insert — complied by Doug Niles. A cardstock reference sheet for use with the STAR FRONTIERS, ALPHA DAWN, and KNIGHT HAWKS games